Gyko RePower: New Software version 1.1.2
Starting from today a new version of Gyko RePower Software (1.1.2) is available:
- Added the possibility of calculating the muscular profile and the 1RM with new methodology based on the analysis of average propulsive velocity (Impulsive)
- Recording and viewing the videos acquired during the creation of the Muscle Profile
- Possibility to export all the videos
- Customizing the report by inserting a logo-mark
- Possibility to print the report of Canali’s protocol
- Possibility of printing the Sway report in two different ways, "compact" and "extended"
- Added quality controls in the estimation of muscle profile and 1RM
- Fixed a bug in the signal filter induced by data loss during BT transmission
- Fixed a bug in the Sway visualization that could generate a block of software during long acquisitions
- Fixed a bug in the estimation of the RSI
- Fixed a bug in viewing the details of Power Evolution sessions
- Fixed some bugs in viewing the Canali’s protocol
- Fixed minor bugs
You can update directly from inside the program or download the Full Setup from here.
More info on Gyko Website...