OptoJump Next - GG Protocol
This protocol (whose name is based on the initials of its inventors) is made of the following test series with the object of an initial athlete evaluation to be used during scouting phase.
1. Treadmill Gait Test at 5 kmh (usually for 30 seconds)
2. Squat Jump with both legs (5 jumps)
3. Squat Jump with the right leg (5 jumps)
4. Squat Jump with the left leg (5 jumps)
5. Ski Test 15 seconds
6. Sound reaction test with the left leg (3 times)
7. Sound reaction test with the right leg (3 times)
At the end of the protocol a report summarizes the main test data highlighting possible asymmetry and differences between the right and left leg.